Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yoga and conscience

Yoga is the oldest system of self-control, self-knowledge and human perfection.
It includes, both spiritual concept and methods of practice for inside changes. 
Even if, it's not a religion, yoga can put people in touch with their spiritual side. 
Completion and happiness are not given by what an individual lives,but by
the way he lives. 

Yoga gives you the chance to live every moment of your life as if it was the last,
it brings you peace of mind, soul and body.

Some say that yoga has a different kind of practice for each single
human being and he's problems. 

To begin this practice,first you have to open your mind and realise that, 
as a human being you have an entire universe inside and that you can 
control your life with your thoughts. 

Yoga is a way of living and anyone can practice it, at home or at a special course. 
It also controls stress, makes you love life and brings peace to your mind.
I like writing about the practice of yoga, 
it's an extraordinary way of knowing yourself and appreciating life. 

I am a practician of yoga for almost 4 years and I can say that it 
brought me peace,
happiness and a good state of mind, learning me to control my fears and my emotions, 
fighting my bad thoughts by controling my mind.

I'm aware that some people are afraid of yoga but, in my opinion, 
firstly you should study a lot about this technique and start to practice alone,
at home.

I think each and every individual has it's own way of opening their mind and concetrating
on his spiritual side.

In other words, my advice is that you can start yoga when you feel ready to get in touch with your inner issues. 
   
 Life has a lot of ways not only of knowing what you have around you but, also what you keep inside yourself...and than, why not taking every chance that life, itself gives us to explore and to get to that absolute stage of happiness?!

No comments: