Sunday, October 7, 2007

First post

Hey! My name is Carla Stoicescu and I love helping people. All my life I have tried, 
and hopefully I have managed to help everyone around me. On both sides, fizical and mental. This is the reason I actually started blogging...to help people get the information they need to live a healthy life. Not that there is no information about this on the Internet, but I will help people out by gathering all sort of medical info, news and stories in a user-friendly manner. Everyone will be able to read and understand all my reviews and personal oppinions about all products. First I will post some information about products that belong to my favorite niche, and that is oncology. For anyone who doesn't know where does that come from...well, it's about cancer. The deadliest cure-less disease nowadays. I'll do my best to keep you healthy informed.
Best regards, Carly.

1 comment:

Danny Ivanescu said...

Nice blog baby! Keep it up-to-date!